Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I forgot to mention that I think it's a boy...for whatever reason, no idea if I'm even close to right or why I believe it is a boy. But today I came home from work, and as I was rolling the garbage can across the expanse of lawn to place it back behind the shed, I thought of all the possible future baseball (wiffleball) games that would take place there, and how I would come out and offer my 6-year-old and his friends lemonade and he would say, "Thanks, Mom" and it truly brought a smile to my face.

1 comment:

Megan Falcone said...

Awww...this post made me cry. I can't wait to hear those words and trust me, when you hold that baby in your arms, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. I can't wait for you to share in this journey. Whatever your baby turns out to be; he or she will steal your heart and hold onto it forever. You will be lucky to have your baby and he/she will be just as lucky to have you.