Sunday, January 25, 2009

I miss Ange. It's not often that I have the opportunity to hang out with my girls. Ohhhhh I had too many martinis but who cares?! She is great. We played "Singstar" which is basically just a glorified karaoke game. We blasted songs from the 80s and 90s like they were going out of style, we drank martinis, we had wine, we ate pasta, we talked and we laughed. I am sad now because they left at 12:30 and now it's 1:00 a.m. and I wish they could have stayed. I'm sure this is going to sound ridiculous but I wish I had girls that LIVED in my TOWN. Not in Vermont or Manchester or New York. But heeeeeeereeeee. It's 1:08 and I want Angela here. I want to blare into a microphone with her, to butt bump her while singing...uummmm well I can't remember what exactly we were singing. Geez. We sang some Nickelback and some STP and yeah I really don't remember much else. But it was awesome. Night night.

No comments: