Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been a whirlwind of a month. April has practically come and gone and I barely have one entry to show for it. It's all right, though...admittedly, sometimes living life is more important than writing about it.

Here are some new developments in the life of Tara:
  • I've been running a few miles after work 3-4 times a week with Diana
  • We invited additional members to join my book club (our next choice is a memoir entitled Her Last Death by Susanna Sonnenberg; I am intrigued)
  • Responding to numerous RFPs during busy season at work
  • Buying a new (pre-owned) 2006 silver Nissan Altima--yay!!!--which forced me to clean out my old car that I had for 7+ years (I never realized how careless/messy I was until digging out three small bagfuls of loose change from the seats, side compartments, etc.)
  • Consolidating our boxes of memories/cards/photo albums that had taken over the spare room downstairs. We might actually be able to create a guest room now!
  • Watering our lawn and pretty tulips daily because the crab grass had taken over

So nothing too wild and crazy, but so far it's been a decent spring. Right now I'm sitting on my couch wearing a long-sleeved shirt, sweatshirt, and jeans and I'm chilly...and all I can say is that I wouldn't mind if it were a little warmer out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for the new car! I have a silver Nissan Altima too. But it's a 2001. It's treated me well, though. Good choice! :)

Renee said...

How much money was in the seats? Save it for an ice cream @ Michael's Dairy :)

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.