Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas comes this time each year...

I am sitting on the couch staring at the naked tree in my living room. Stockings are hung by the buffet with care (we don't have a fireplace), "The Christmas Song" is blaring through the TV speakers (thank you, seasonal holiday channel!) and I am sipping a glass of pinot grigio. Nutmeg just discovered the colorful light display that is spiraling out from the electrical outlet in disarray (checking to see if they still light up from last year), and I am awaiting Jeff's return home so we can decorate the tree together. Our 2nd Christmas here in our house...hard to believe. Oh, he's back! More later...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I read this, I think you wrote that you are naked staring at the Christmas tree. :P

Tara said...

Hahahahaha now wouldn't that be a funny sight?? Probably not something I would blog about, either. ;)