Saturday, August 9, 2008

Holy crap. I don't think I could possibly feel much worse. Too much sangria. Wine. Peaches. Apples. Lemons. Limes. Roxette. Boyz II Men. Don Henley. I am sad now, and exhausted. I just tried to call Jeff but he's at the Radiohead concert. I am sitting here completely, well, inebriated for lack of a better word. I want to go home but the problem is that I AM home!! I am not driving anywhere so it should be okay but noooooooo. I want Jeffrey. Oh I want him to take care of me noooowwww. So pathetic. Ahhhh "Ray of Light" by Madonna. Appropriate. But still not making me feel any better. Want pajamas. And other comfy things. Like blankets. And someone to brush my teeth for me. And oh wow just want to go to sleep. Stupid Tara. Too mucccch sangria. Too much wine. I want Kara to call me so I know she is safe. What the hell. I just re-read this and don't remember writing any of it even though I just thought of it 5 minutes ago. Madonna is "appropriate"? Did I say that? I want dinner. I told Rachel I wanted Chinese food. She replied with "LOL." I didn't think it was that funny. What the hell am I going to eat, really? And my face is sunburned. Ohhhhh. Want to sleep night night. Crying from Aerosmith is on.

Nice. P.S. Kara just texted me. She's home safely. Yay. Pass out now for sure.

No comments: